Thursday, December 4, 2008

So now he is moping


Isn't that the saddest face ever??? Yesterday, Sonny seemed out of sorts. He wouldn't smile at me or anything. I fixed him an extra special snack--peanut butter on the good bread--and I made him a little toy out of Jason's stinky sock and a tennis ball. Not so much as a lick in thanks. Sheesh, they call me spoiled! LOL!
***
I made homemade tomato soup last night. It was good. I don' think it is something that I will rotate on a regular basis, but it was good for a once-in-a-while thing. I also decided to make bacon sandwiches. I watched Mom bake her bacon over the Thanksgiving holiday, and I thought I could do it too. Looked easy enough. After putting in the oven and waiting what seemed like an eternity, I checked on it. What I saw cooking in my oven reminded me of the movie Better Off Dead. My bacon was slightly translucent, slimy, and an odd shade of green. The only difference between my version and the Mom's version in the movie was that I wasn't boiling it. Jason got home and looked at it sceptically--I couldn't resist saying, "It's got raisins in it. You like raisins."

No comments: