Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Need to go to my happy place, Forrest Gump style

Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here.
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here.
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here.
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from here.
(Or at least turn me into a lightning bug so I can crawl into a dark hole, hide for a while, and make my rather ample butt useful as a night light. But please make sure that there are no spiders in that hole 'cuz you know how I am about spiders. Amen.)

The day is only half-way through, and I feel like I have been pummeled. First, I had to drive into the city with all of the kids for an appointment. The city terrifies me! Then on to the allergist office where Alex freaked out about his shots. Then I came home to a pile of steamy, stinky dog barf all over my kitchen. Then, I went to Em's room to check on her and found her surrounded by the contents of an entire box of Gobstoppers that she was shoveling in her mouth by the fistful. ARG! Again, it is all my husband's fault. How you ask? I haven't figured that part out, but when I do, I'll let you know--but I'm sure it was him.
;0)

In the grand scheme of things, a day like today is no biggie. But, sheesh! Space all this crap out a bit! I also ate 4 chicken tenders, and I feel like crud. I guess that is a good thing--a few weeks ago I would not have stopped at 4! Eek!

Updates--diet is going beautifully! Decorating with no money just sucks, and I hate it! LOL!

No comments: